Freshlife is the region's #1 resource for quality vitamins and supplements.
Can't find what you're looking for in our webstore? We invite you to visit us and check out our large selection, or call us to discuss mail order options.
Active Man's Multi
Ask A Question
An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise, requires significant energy and nutritional support. Oftentimes men and women who are active may fall short when it comes to meeting their daily nutrient requirements. In addition, physical activity, work and other components of an “active” lifestyle, increase an individual’s requirement for most essential nutrients. Our Active Woman’s and Active Man’s Multi are comprehensive, well-balanced formulas that include high levels of B-complex vitamins, antioxidants as well as major and trace minerals. Both formulas provide all essential nutrients and are balanced with a synergistic combination of herbal extracts and other plant compounds to help support optimal health and wellness.*
• High potency multivitamin mineral formula designed for the “active” lifestyle.
• Rich in B-complex vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium and trace minerals.
• Botanical extracts demonstrated to help support female and male health and wellness.
• Contains several patented and trademarked ingredients, all backed by scientific research.
• The Woman’s formula has more iron and folic acid along with GLA and botanical extracts such as dong quai, black cohosh, chasteberry, soy isoflavones and uva ursi to help support female health and well-being
• The Men’s formula contains standardized saw palmetto, pygeum, maca, tribulus, green tea, ginseng, and lycopene to support male health and well-being.
• L-OptiZinc®, the most clinically studied form of zinc available. L-OptiZinc® is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions, including growth and development, healthy skin and nails, reproduction, as well as supporting healthy vision and immune function. L-OptiZinc® is the only zinc compound shown in studies not to deplete the important trace mineral copper, which supports the cardiovascular, skeletal and nervous systems.*
• ChromeMate® is an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex that plays an important role in supporting healthy insulin function, maintenance of healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.*
• SoyLife® (in Woman's formula) is a clinically studied premium soy isoflavone extract. SoyLife® contains a range of ingredients from soy germ, rich in isoflavones. SoyLife® offers the complete spectrum of natural soy compounds which support women’s health, bone health, heart health.*
• FloraGLO® lutein offers the purest form of lutein available. Lutein has been extensively studied and demonstrated to have significant benefits in eye and skin health.* Clinically studied FloraGLO® lutein has been shown to help support healthy vision, particularly as it relates to the macula portion of the eye. Note: macular degeneration is a leading cause of age-related vision loss.*
• Protykin® is a well-studied plant extract that contains high levels of natural trans-resveratrol which supports healthy estrogen levels.*
• MacaPure®, (in Man's formula) the most comprehensive form of Maca available. MacaPure® contains highly standardized compounds representing a significant botanical breakthrough in the efficacy of Maca. MacaPure® extract supports a healthy libido and male energy.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
While many of our vitamins and supplements are available to purchase through our online store, we have a wider variety in our store that may be available for mail order.
Please call us at (570) 322-8280 to discuss your purchasing options.