Freshlife is the region's #1 resource for quality vitamins and supplements.
Can't find what you're looking for in our webstore? We invite you to visit us and check out our large selection, or call us to discuss mail order options.
Ask A Question
The average child consumes a diet of highly processed, refined, high fat, high sugar and low fiber foods that are often deficient in essential nutrients (vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, etc.). This type of diet may lead to poor gastrointestinal and immune health. When you combine a poor diet with medications such as antibiotics, the natural balance of “healthy” bacteria becomes compromised. The gastrointestinal tract consists of over 100 trillion bacteria from about 500 different strains. Most of these bacteria are beneficial “healthy” bacteria that provide significant health benefits including suppressing the growth of harmful bacteria, helping support digestion and absorption of essential nutrients, maintaining the overall health of the intestinal tract and supporting healthy immune function. Our Children’s Acidophilus contains three of the best probiotic strains for children, in amounts that will help support and nurture healthy digestive and immune system function.* The strains in this formula have been developed by Danisco, a world leader in the research, development and manufacturing of probiotics.
• Contains 1 billion viable cells per tablet.
• Consists of three strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotics; Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) and Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33).
• These strains are BioEnhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) which help ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
• Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system to preserve and ensure stability.
• Delicious natural grape flavored chewable tablet.
• The three probiotic strains in this formula have been carefully selected, as they have been shown to help support normal, healthy gastrointestinal and immune system function in children.*
• The proprietary technology used by Danisco ensures survival of the probiotics, even in the harsh acid environment of the stomach, without the need for enteric coating.
• L.acidophilus (La-14) has been shown to help support the production of lactase enzyme thereby helping support the digestion of milk and other dairy products that contain lactose.*
• L.acidophilus also produces lactic acid, an acid that helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract. This strain also helps replenish probiotic bacteria in the intestinal tract after the use of antiobiotics.*
• B. lactis (Bl-04) is effective at helping support intestinal health following antibiotic exposure and along with L. salivarius (Ls-33) helps support a normal, healthy inflammatory response within the intestinal tract.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
While many of our vitamins and supplements are available to purchase through our online store, we have a wider variety in our store that may be available for mail order.
Please call us at (570) 322-8280 to discuss your purchasing options.