Join us on Thursday, April 19th for an informative evening with Cynthia Winner, Charlotte’s Web representative and long-time friend of Freshlife, to learn more about why Charlotte’s Web whole plant hemp extract may be right for you or someone you love.
Charlotte’s Web proprietary hemp preparation, containing antioxidants and neuroprotectants which help regulate the human endocannabinoid system, is the world’s most trusted hemp extract. Charlotte’s Web whole plant hemp is grown, harvested, manufactured, bottled and shipped from family owned farms in Colorado. With a variety of wellness applications, Charlotte’s Web hemp extract has achieved global recognition through media coverage of little Charlotte Figi’s amazing success story. Originally in hospice, suffering over 300 seizures per week, Charlotte is now thriving in grade school. In collaboration with the Realm of Caring and Johns Hopkins University, the company proudly donates a portion of each purchase to study how disorders such as anxiety, diabetes, migraines, inflammation, chronic pain, and others might be impacted by Charlotte’s Web.
Charlotte’s Web produces the world’s most trusted hemp extract for several reasons:
- Their hemp is hand-planted and grown following organic farming practices on Colorado family farms
- Their proprietary extracts are produced and packaged in an FDA registered facility following all current USA Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- They use only plants with consistent genetics, and whole plant extract with quality and purity, unlike potentially toxic imported pastes and crystals used by other companies
- They are a member of the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) and follow all guidelines
- Every batch of their product goes through three rounds of external quality control testing
- Better than just CBD oil, they produce a product naturally containing over 200 compounds including many cannabinoids and other compounds that help with a variety of disorders and conditions
A bit about our presenter...
Cynthia Winner has been in the business of health for over 25 years, working with some of the most influential leaders in the natural products industry. She has a unique ability to convert a very complex explanation into a simple, easy to understand answer.
Cynthia began her “health” career in the pharmaceutical industry, representing a subcutaneous medication that stopped the growth of cancer. She worked extensively with urologists and oncologists, and in obstetrics and gynecology. This experience led her into the natural health marketplace and prompted her to go back to school and earn her nutrition degree. She is passionate about helping people discover and embrace healthier lifestyles so they can enjoy the blessings of a vibrant life. Employing the foundations of the immune system, the body’s ability to heal itself, and the use of our intuition, Cynthia explains how anyone can obtain and maintain optimal health.